How to run the competition¶
- Team coordination
- Teams have been informed something will happen
- There's a sign up on the page
- Questionnaire on laptop use?
- Not sure if we can get the data.
- Lots of assumptions based on teams 10 years ago, we need to re-evaluate to see if we can chop things out.
- Kit prep
- Use dev kits to set up a testing pipeline
- Get some hardware for testing (i.e. Battery current )
- Odroids? Pi switch?
- Event coordination
- If in uni, we can do later,
- If not in uni we should start it now
- Dates as early as possible.
- Newbury Cost
- Supporting stuff
- No user accounts
- Evaluate throwing away software.
- Do teachers have opinions for other things we can do to support them?
- Fundraising for the future
- We want to invite people to the competition
- Organisational improvements
- (i.e. removing old)
Jake: - Establish testing procedure - Reach out to rich - Work a date and location for the hack weekend to test the kit - Possibly a hack day before for eval
Peter: - See what anciliary things in terms of support to teams - Find any bad previous assumptions of teams - Evaluate what we can do instead
Alistair: - Dig out / rewrite the game evaluation doc
- Volunteer coordination
- Happens at the core team meeting
- Organising the organisation
- Not blocking a competition, think about it later